- Login in microhost cloud dashboard or platform using your registered email id and password.
2. Goto Cloud servers section.
3. Select server in which you have network issue and click on Action and manage cloud.
4. Open Console using console button.
5. Login on your server using console by enter the username and password of your server.
6. Click on network and “Open network and sharing Center”.
7. Select NIC port on which your server network is assigned For eg.
8. Click On details.
9. Check your cloud server Public IP address and if IP is same as your cloud dashboard IP which you will get in step-1 IP address details then please check your internet connectivity by ping command and if both IP’s are different then please contact us.