Snapshot is a feature in microhost cloud platform that is an instant “picture” of the file system of your server at a certain time period or we can say Cloning of a server of a particular time frame. Snapshot images use minimal storage space.
1. At first, You need to login to Microhost Cloud Dashboard –
2. Select your server of which you want to take snapshot and click on manage cloud.
3. When you click on “Manage cloud” option , A window will appear shown in the image below. You need to select “snapshot” option and then click on “Take live snapshot”.
4. A pop-up will appear asking for extra charges for snapshot.
Click OK and snapshot will be created.
5. You can check created snapshots by this option-