- Show all Docs ( 243 ) Collapse Docs
- Show all Docs ( 23 ) Collapse Docs
Deploy a new server with snapshot
Snapshot is a feature in microhost cloud platform that is an instant "picture" of the file system of your server at a certain time period or we can say Cloning of a server of a particular time frame.
A new server can be deployed with the snapshot. Sometimes, you need to create a server with a copy of another server, We are sharing with you the steps to create a server with snapshot. To know more about snapshot please Click here -
1. At first, you need to login Microhost account
2. Click on “Deploy a new cloud server”. First option is to select location, You need to select the same location at which your snapshot server is created.
Please note that - Both server must be at the same location.
3. After selecting the size of server click on “deploy Cloud server”.
4. Server will be created.